At times, life circumstances arise that might create a need for a short break or recess. Although our Warrior Training is self-paced and you can ebb and flow through the training as your life ebbs and flows, sometimes a more official season of rest* is needed.
Definition of a recess (sabbatical):
- Continued membership in TWC, but not an active contributor
- Continues with monthly fee and receives all materials & has access to Facebook
- Usually has a specific focus, eg. health issues, family focus, moving…
- Has a specific length of time – 12 months maximum
- Keep member records
- Send email to our member services administrator at email@example.com.
- Submit an “Evidences of Transformation” for this time.
- What did you encounter?
- What were your upgrades?
- What were your challenges?
- A phone conversation may also be set up
Definition of a “break” from TWC:
- Do not continue to pay monthly fee
- No services are provided by TWC
- A reinstatement option without reapplication is available if break is 12 months or less
- Your member records will stay on file
Reinstatement of those who have taken a break:
- Same as for those on Recess (Sabbatical).
- If the break has been longer than 12 months, you will need to re-apply to TWC using the Application Process.
Notify: *Please note: To allow us to make the administrative changes needed to initiate your recess or break, you must DIRECTLY notify our Member Services Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our coaches/facilitators are not equipped, nor have the authority, to put you into a recess or break status.