SAVE THE DATE: This year’s Annual Training Days is in Frisco, TX, May 2-4, 2019 (Dallas/Ft. Worth area)
Location: Friendship Church, 9020 FM423, Frisco, TX 75033
Regional and Annual Training Days:
Training Days are a time when we get together, face to face, build relationship and train. We know they are life-giving, unifying, full of joy and laughter and are often significant memorial stone moments, where God releases important prophetic words over us. Typically, the event(s) includes at least one TWC Director, who develops and facilitates the focus for the day.
- Annual Training Days: If you can only come to one…come to THIS one! This annual event is the biggest event we hold each year. We plan to hold the events every year, but may move it to different geographic locations and hold it at different times of the year to allow different members better access.
- Annual Training Days typically lasts for 3 days. It is put together through a joint collaboration of all our TWC Directors, many of our leaders and members. However, to have different locations, we would need a point person, on the ground, to help out.
- It includes breakouts, training for our leaders, worship, special guests, prophetic insight, activations, and opportunities to hear from many different voices in TWC.
- Guests are welcome, as long as we have room for all our members, first! Joining the Training Day as a guest is a great way to get connected, have fun, train with us and learn more about our Tribe.
- Regional Training Days: Regional Training Days (RTD) are facilitated by a Director of TWC and include training, times of connection and activations. These are located in different geographic regions where we have larger groupings of Warriors, although warriors who live outside of that region are always welcome. They are a one day meeting that lasts 4-8 hours. If you would like to host a RTD, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On this page
- General Information about TWC Annual and Regional Training Days
- How to Host an Annual or Regional Training Day
- TWC Training Days
- Beginning in 2019, we will hold Annual Training Days. We will highlight one specific event as our annual event. We also hope to hold regional gatherings throughout the year.^
- Annual Training Days lasts 2-3 days with training and activities. The general schedule is as follows:
- Day 1: Afternoon TWC Leader Session, Evening Session
- Day 2: Morning, Afternoon and Evening Sessions
- Day 3: Morning session, ending at noon*
- Regional Training Days are typically a 1-2 day event lasting anywhere from 4-8 hours each day. They include training and activations.
* As long as we have a place/restaurant to meet, an after party may be held for those who have flights out the following day.
- For 2019, a donation of $40 for members and $50 for non-members goes towards the meeting rooms, technical staff and expenses.
- We take an offerings for worship leaders and/or special speakers. We may also take additional offerings to help support ministries helping those in need. Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to time.
- Enjoy shopping at our product table of trinkets and treasures.
How To Host a TWC Training Day
If you are interested in hosting a training day in your area, contact email@example.com
^ We are so excited to encourage as many Regional Training Days as possible. You have no idea what a treasure it is to see you face to face. We would travel to the ends of the earth! With that being said, we do appreciate your help in finding and securing venues and in covering travel expenses.
Stories From TWC Training Days
The training day was life-changing! I felt a new wave of God hit me in such a profound way. It feels like I've been to another world and have landed back on planet earth again. Thank you, Allison and Teresa, for such love and commitment. God dug a deeper well in me through the last weekend. Thank you, thank you, thank you!Bo K.
I was impacted by the exercise about ‘Where do I see myself going as part of TWC?’ For me, it was like another activation, realizing where I was to be as a warrior, where I am now, and where God intends for me to be. I am so excited for this journey!!!Erin S.
The prophetic activation exercise using the pictures was amazing. Speaking prophetically over myself was something I had never done with such purpose and focus. It helped me to have a clear picture of my identity as I am seen by the Father. Whew! Kinda took my breath away.Cheryl S.