The Warrior Commission – Mentoring Details
What does mentoring look like in TWC?
In addition to our self-paced training, we offer many ways to tap into coaching/mentoring. From coach emails to training calls and specialty training, we take the approach outlined in Proverbs.
TWC mentoring creates a safe place for growth – Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety. Proverbs 11:14
TWC mentoring help you transition what you have learned to become your Warrior lifestyle – Without counsel, plans go awry, but in the multitude of counselors they are established. Proverbs 15:22,
TWC mentoring equips you for the battles of life, linking arms so you are not alone and encouraging God’s transformation in you toward the mind of Christ – For by wise counsel you will wage your own war, and in a multitude of counselors there is safety. Proverbs 24:6
Still want to know more about mentoring in TWC?
Bullets are responses from our members.
- The Warrior Foundations Coaching – We learn from each other and you know you’re not alone.
- Calls designed to combine training and conversation
- Coach facilitated training in their areas of passion.
- Practical real life application imbedded in the training
- Coaches have short training connected to an area of growth and then conversation centers around that training
- We impart our breakthroughs into each other’s lives through what we share and just being together
- The Warrior Ambassadors Mentoring– Both the Ambassador and members are encouraged and lifted up to be more of who they are in Christ as his true ambassadors
- We have made a virtual community relational
- There is no hierarchy. We know each person has valuable contributions to make
- We develop deep friendships with fellow warriors in which we don’t seek to rescue one another but exhort one another deeper into God
- Everyone is invited to contribute, everyone’s voice has a space to be heard
- We explore how to encourage each other through spoken and written words through value of others.
- Intel (Intercession) Development Mentoring – How hearing God opens us up to prophecy, powerful prayer and how to create Impact Prayers
- You explore more of God’s heart for people and nations
- We emphasize authenticity in our prayer life
- We confirm that we all hear from God
- We help develop a boldness and a confidence in hearing from God
- We learn what to do with what we get in prayer — how to steward what’s on God’s heart for that prayer focus
- Warriors Leadership Development – We train in a lifestyle of leadership, too. The best leaders know they will always be able to learn from the Lord, those they teach and from many other resources.
- We explore the values and principles and our culture of leadership
- We dive into biblical principles of leadership
- We study the differences between maturity and immaturity in leadership and our own areas of growth as leaders.
- We help leaders understand God’s heart for them in leadership
- Our leaders build confidence in personal leadership identity
- A leader in TWC is on a journey: no one has “arrived” and we all have room for growth
- We use TWC’S Decisions That Define Us as a tool to explore personal leadership identity
- Warrior Champion Mentoring– Dynamic group mentoring as you learn how to connect with the dream God had when He created you.
- Process focused training that walks you through deepening your intimacy in G0d
- We tap into and explore prophetic “intel” on ourselves
- Encourages “How to” walk out our identity statements
- Expands our capacity to walk in more fullness of Christ giving out of our overflow
- Through the focuses of this specialty training we step into deeper intimacy