Warrior Commission experience creates an invitation to a lifestyle of acceleration and deepening intimacy with God. As you train, it is good to refresh yourself on your connection to our Purpose and Kingdom Assignments.
The Purpose of The Warrior Commission
To equip and empower true transformation as warriors in the body of Christ
- An ever deepening, intimate and dynamic partnership with the Lord and His majesty
- A relational community focused on encouragement, authenticity, creativity and safety for growth
- A training culture facilitating resolve, maturity, and completeness in Christ
- Developing and expanding a lifestyle of intercession; so our words, actions and passions impact our areas of influence with God’s glory
- A determination to fan the flame of hunger for more of God through our joy and intentionality
The Warrior Commission has specific Kingdom Assignments that are our primary focus. Our prayers and training enrich our own identity, destiny and relationship with God, as well as that of our passionate community.
These are our Kingdom Assignments:
- To reveal the true nature of God and explore His ongoing invitation for deep, personal relationship with Him.
- To develop a New Testament breed of Warriors, Champions and Influencers focused on the majesty of God.
- To encourage and train in a joy-filled lifestyle of prayer where we pray with God, not at/towards Him.
- To develop Kingdom influencers who mentor others by:
- Redirecting people to pursue a majestic lifestyle with God, not only seeking Him for isolated situations or crises.
- Encouraging responsibility for their personal development
- Awakening and empowering people to live in their true identity and removing the need to strive or perform for validation of their value
- Engaging passion for the emergence of Kingdom communities in any expression or location
- Develop people to seek and establish themselves in the mind of Christ
- To establish and equip a New Testament prophetic people who:
- Live prophetically inspired, not reactionary lives
- Are safe, impactful and focused on finding God’s heart for every circumstance
- Who seek partnership with what God is doing and releasing
- To ignite New Testament, Kingdom minded people who overcome religious strongholds in views, understanding, language and actions.