*prototype community, The Warrior Commission is always developing. Our members have learned all aspects of our community offer a place of training and intercession. Each one is encouraged to discover who they are in Christ and more about Who God is.
We use the term “warrior” because a warrior’s mindset is resolved, focused, and intentional. Warriors are resilient and will train so that they are ready and prepared no matter what that warrior might face. Not all of us saw ourselves as warriors originally, but we soon came to embrace the values of that idea. Not all of us fit the common description of an “intercessor,” but we have learned to recognize how each of us walks in a lifestyle of intercession unique to how God made us.
Reading through these few web pages, you may wonder about the many breakthroughs and new freedoms we regularly experience in our walk with Jesus through our Warrior Commission training. So, we asked our members to share some of their thoughts.
The Warrior Commission is…
- a community of radiant hope and daydream believers who passionately pursue the nature of God. A team of adventurers who live in a place of wonder and delight basking in the Fathers love. A pioneering training ground for developing and expanding prophetic intercession in an environment of extraordinary encouragement, favor and acceleration. (Natalie T)
- the catalyst that propelled me to a deeper understanding of who I am in Jesus and how I am known in heaven. I’ll never be the same! (Anne I)
- a community where I can walk and grow in my identity and encourage and walk with others in their identity. (Jodie B)
- a community of believers discovering who they are and Who they belong to. We learn how to walk in intimacy with God and with others, and why life is so enjoyable along that journey! (Debby S)
- like-minded, Christ-centered people who yearn to learn more about how God loves and sees them, while joyfully encouraging and calling one another higher into their upgrades. (Kern P)
- the first place I ever experienced true freedom. Freedom to make mistakes, freedom to shine, freedom from [given by] leaders. I love how there is structure but no limits, freedom to explore, limitless possibilities and a community of people who love the adventure, the learning and the freedom as much as I do. (Nette R)
- excellent at unpacking the tools and weaponry that Jesus has given you already to make global impact for the Kingdom of God! Go Warriors!!! (E D)
- a relational incubator for Spirit-led transformation into the image of Christ Jesus and the dreams of Father God. (Hephzibah H)
- an opportunity for me to look at the limited mindsets that have deterred my growth to the opportunity to exchange these mindsets for the mindset of Christ. For example: from the mindset of making a mistake is wrong, wrong, wrong to making a mistake is not possible when learning something new. I am loved even in my mistakes. (Snooks M)
- strategic equipping, training, positioning which is helping me to flourish as a son/daughter, warrior, communicator of Father’s goodness!
- not only a life line in difficult times, it is a special tool used to sharpen, create and reveal God in us. It is a reservoir of life and joy for me and others around me.(Kathleen M)
- a brilliant community that helps me to discover and explore who I really am, who He really is and what I was created to do. (Kathlyn S)
- creates an environment to experience the Heart of God and His Love for me more deeply. It has opened the door for me to have a closer relationship with The Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit. (CJ)
- a safe place of learning and growing up together, the joy and delight of being much loved children and maturing into sons and daughters of our Most High God. (Linda S)
- A gift box filed with many presents and treasures collected, sorted, and stored with care and dedication over many years to empower and accelerate maturity for its members. I thank God for TWC! (Adriana S)
- a journey into learning the heart of God for me and learning how to translate that through my walk in this life! (Diane K)