TWC Website Forum Groups are an incredible place to connect and celebrate all God is doing. For more information about the Forum, click here.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR VOICE!
The simplest way to know if something is “a go” to post consider: Does this post share to how God is transforming me through my TWC training? Does it celebrate how I am growing and facing transitions in my life? Basically, we want to brag on God and celebrate your transitions, mindset shifts and how you are becoming a stronger, focused Kingdom Warrior.
OUR PRIVATE TWC FORUM PAGES INCLUDE:
– Member responses related to TWC training
What are you discovering? What is God doing? How is He moving? Feel free to share!
– Share short stories of ways you are turning your training into a lifestyle? 4-6 sentences max appreciated
– Ask questions that spark dialogue in our TWC community
– Share your Identity Statements & Inheritance Scriptures
How did you receive them? What limitless possibilities do they open up for you?
– TWC wide and TWC local gatherings – pictures and updates
– Thoughts, discoveries and breakthroughs from Training Calls
– Your discoveries from our website library and/or training videos from coaches and veteran members
– What is sparking deeper connection with God?
– Thoughts from our public blog posts, quotes or questions.
– Welcoming New Members
– Impact Prayers from our Blueprints
-Link to a worship song
– Feel free to encourage, edify and positively pour into our Warriors
– How God is moving in an instead in your life
– Pictures should have a short story, evidence of transformation or something tied to God’s heart moving in your TWC experience
WHAT TO SAVE FOR YOUR PERSONAL SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES (PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING IN TWC)
– messages, sermons, blogs or video links*
– political statements or inflammatory comments
– advertisements, news articles, etc.
– promoting your own personal ministry, blogs, pages, books or videos without submitting it for approval*
– unless you know a member well, and get permission first, please do not solicit, advertise or request member involvement in personal projects
– requests for personal funding, gofundme, or solicitations for financial support for any person or cause
– problem focused posts – stay in Chair 1, heavenly perspective and focus on what God is doing instead
If a post needs to be removed for any reason, we will contact you and let you know. We will give you grace for the learning process, but will remove access to the group after three removed posts in a 6 month timeframe. We are a family that encourages, equips and empowers – negative talk, anger or frustration about any other member or leader within, our outside of, TWC will not be tolerated. In addition, our member information is private and we do not give permission to share or sell emails, phone numbers or personal information of our membership to third parties.
PERMISSION GRANTED: By posting on the TWC Forum pages, you give permission to have your post included in any TWC materials, training, publications, media, social media and promotions.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO MAKE FRIENDS & CONNECT OUTSIDE OF OUR OFFICIAL EVENTS, however, use wisdom. The Warrior Commission is not liable for meetings of members. Any connection to members are up to the discretion of each member.
*If you would like to post something of this nature, Submit what you would like to share along with your thoughts on how it relates to how God is moving in your life and/or your TWC training. Send the full article, link etc. to email@example.com for permission to post.