The Warrior Commission experience creates an invitation to a lifestyle of acceleration and deepening intimacy with God. As you train, it is good to refresh yourself on your connection to our Purpose and Kingdom Assignments. Our Purpose speaks to the “why” we exist. Our Kingdom Assignments speak to the laser-focused passion for how/who we live out what we have learned.
Below are the Values and Principles (VPs) we developed. The VPs and Decisions That Define Us are our Warrior Codes of honor. They are the guardrails and motivations for who we are and how we bring heaven to earth. We choose to live by these guardrails, rather than align with rules and regulations through a list of do’s and don’ts.
Our Relationship with God
VALUE: A RADIANT IDEA OF THE NATURE OF GOD
Principle: The true nature of God as good, kind, joyful & loving is reflected in our language, prayers & training.
- Crafted prayers and declarations confidently affirm the true nature of God.
- We demonstrate the Fruit of the Spirit as equally as important as the gifts of the Spirit.
VALUE: A BRILLIANT RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
Principle: Provide opportunities for a lifestyle of personal encounter with God.
- Facilitate joyful cooperation with the Holy Spirit, not on our programs or staff.
- Teaching paired with activations that encourage intimacy and personal encounter with God.
- Dialogue in emails and conference calls that discuss relational insights and discovery.
- Intentional breaks from training and assignments through several Worship Ebbs each year.
VALUE: A LIFESTYLE OF HABITATION AND ABIDING
Principle: We live in the Truth that God abides in us and we live in Him continually.
- Our language does not differentiate between “ministry” and “daily life” – it is all “life in God”.
- We consider this Warrior Commission, training, and our Blueprints/Crafted Prayer of Impact ways to pursue Kingdom assignments and build lasting Kingdom relationships with others.
Our Relationship with Each Other
VALUE: A PROPHETICALLY-INSPIRED, RELATIONAL COMMUNITY
Principle: Facilitate relational connections and sense of shared journey that is present-future focused.
- Request and value input from members in all areas.
- Facilitate present/future dialogue using Identity Statements
- Use the TWC Forum, CoNexus Hubs, Connection Ambassador emails, and TWC Calls for connection opportunities.
- Connect with Kingdom minded leaders in all areas of influence through our Blueprints and Crafted Prayers of Impact.
VALUE: JOY, FUN & LAUGHTER ON THE JOURNEY
Principle: A company of people who reflect the joy in becoming more like Him.
- We laugh at our own mistakes and embrace the encouragement of God and friends.
- Teach, model and train joyful vulnerability to the Goodness of God in every battle.
- Connect with each other when possible, often at conferences or designated TWC events
VALUE: BELIEVING THE BEST IN OTHERS
Principle: We speak to the treasure in others and purpose to see them as God does.
- When realignment is needed, it occurs in the context of potential and encouragement.
- Encouragement is defined as seeing others as God does and expressing it.
- We allow room for unique processing styles and development of a self-paced rhythm for progression through our training and in TWC. Our specialty training takes a different approach to sharpen skills and hone specialties.
Our Intercession Lifestyle
VALUE: INTERCESSION THAT CREATES AN ATMOSPHERE OF INTIMACY AND MAJESTY WHERE THE PERMISSIONS AND PROVISIONS OF HEAVEN COME TO EARTH.
Principle: In intimate relationship with God, we discover what Jesus and the Spirit are praying and agree with them in intercession.
- Worship is the foundation of our intercession and the catalyst for revelation and sensitivity to the voice of God.
- Assignment prayers are based on listening, gathering prophetic intelligence and developing common points of prayer
- We follow through our breakthroughs.
VALUE: DECLARATION AND THANKSGIVING ARE THE FOUNDATION OF OUR PRAYERS
Principle: We do not pray as a widow who begs, but as the Beloved of God.
- Intercession, vision and plans are designed and budgeted for abundance, not measure.
- We pray with God, not to or at Him.
- We respond from His heart rather than react to the behaviors or words of others.
VALUE: LIFESTYLE OF REST AND PEACE
Principle: Rest is our greatest weapon and we pray possibilities.
- We pray with joy, quietly confident and passionately focused on our promises.
- Our Intercession is expressed in positives. Challenges are seen as opportunities. We look for the limitless possibilities in and through the nature of God.
- Our responses reflect who we see God to be in any circumstance and in every person.
Our Training Lifestyle
VALUE: DEVELOP A PROPHETIC PEOPLE WITH IMPACT, WHO ARE INTUITIVE, JOYFUL, HEALTHY AND STRONG
Principle: Develop healthy prophetic people think supernaturally, displacing obstacles with majesty, fully persuaded that good overcomes evil.
- Our training is based on the New Testament prophetic that Jesus embodied.
- Our focus is on the nature of God and value for the Fruit of the Spirit as equally as the Gifts.
- We are inspired to seek the prophetic promises of God, knowing our lives are meant to live in the fullness of those promises.
- We allow time for the process of our growth, loving the learning and knowing the process makes us rich.
- We have the courage to take the time to heal before moving to higher altitudes of our training, knowing wounds do not heal as easily in those places. When God brings up an area of wounding, we immediately take a warrior stance to bravely face it and give it over to God.
VALUE: DEVELOP THE MATURITY OF THE NEW WAY OF LIFE IN CHRIST
Principle: Focus on who we are as a New Creation in a New Testament Kingdom.
- The New Testament and the development of our righteousness is our focus
- We speak and train to who people are and are becoming.
VALUE: FREEDOM WITH INTENTIONALITY
Principle: Choices and options are given rather than rules and prescribed programs.
- Members utilize options and resources that support their unique development process.
- Members are responsible for being proactive in asking questions or needing assistance.
- Member and Leaders partner together to create momentum through creative ideas, truthful feedback and out-of-the-box thinking
- Our intentionality is our choice to take action toward and place value in who we are and are becoming
VALUE: DEVELOP A NORMAL KINGDOM CULTURE
Principle: Use authentic, common vocabulary that is fresh, contemporary & free from religious predisposition.
- Upgrade church language to Kingdom language in all documents and communications
- Encourage each Warrior to go through their own religious language to cull out any words that are religious or reflect old mindsets. Avoid trite, meaningless/vague, cliche expressions.
- Speak and write decisively & strategically rather than poetically.
- Our language reflects stewardship, not ownership
VALUE: TRANSFORMATION THROUGH BEHOLDING GOD AND BECOMING LIKE HIM
Principle: Facilitate both knowledge and encounters with God that result in transformation of language, thinking, behavior, perception, faith and works.
- Through training, we give tools for activation, not assignments for completion. Due dates are often part of the progression through our specialty training process and are not to be confused with a performance, assignment based mentality.
- We place timing in your hands for our self-paced training, with a request to revisit and process further before submission.
- Members are encouraged to take time to establish gains before entering next level. (See Transitions)
- An “Evidences of Transformation” response is requested after every level of training.
- We revisit previous training publications and materials regularly to continue to establish our gains.