Congratulations! You’ve gathered all your tools to dive into TWC Foundations, Stages 3-6!
On this page:
- Transitioning from Foundations Stage 1 and 2 (New Member Process) to Foundations 3-6 (What to do now)
- Starting Your Training
- Reframing Challenges
- Points to Remember
- FAQs for Foundations Stages 3-6
Note: For those who have completed Level 1, you are welcome to go through any or all of Foundations, Stages 3-6 as Advanced Training Modules. You may proceed with Foundations, Stages 3-6 like any other Advanced Training Module. For information on this see the Advanced Training Modules tab under TRAINING/Training Modules.
Transitioning from Foundations, Stages 1 & 2 (New Member) to Stages 3-6
What to do now
- Once you have finished Foundations Stage 2, or any ATM and had a time of transition, contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your Foundations Stage 3. As you finish each stage and receive a response back from the coaches your may request the subsequent Stages module. To learn more about transition, go to the Completed Trainings and Transitions tab under TRAINING.
- Order supplemental materials or resouces mentioned in the training module.
- Create a Warrior Notebook for all your training
- Read the Foundations, Stage 3 Training Module and contact your coaches if you have any questions. Make sure you have the Response Journal for the training modules where you can document your exploration.
STARTING YOUR NEW TRAINING MODULE – Foundations, Stages 3-6
Once you receive your training from Member Services, email@example.com, read through the packet and order any of the supplemental materials you need. We set Foundations training modules up as a self-paced training because we value process and trust Holy Spirit to help you pace. We do put suggested timeframes on the training. These are not hard and fast deadlines. They are there to help. Some people also like an idea of how to pace their training and having a timeframe helps.
- Stuff happens — Unexpected things happen in life. Sometimes God says to wait and focus on a certain area of your training before moving forward. Other times, God asks you to focus on something outside of your training for a bit and then takes you back to it with an upgraded perspective.
- Time Management — The important thing to remember is to be consistent in your time with Him. If you have 10% of your time to devote to your training in TWC, then spend 100% of that 10% focused on TWC! We have also found taking a moment to ask God to prioritize your day will help things fall into place.
- WOW, I feel so stretched! – The training is designed to stretch you. It is created with a format that opens your conversation with God in ways most of us have not explored. The training facilitates your growth, but, ultimately, God is the one who works through it to bring transformation to you life.
- I want it all! I don’t want to miss anything — Sometimes, it is easy to get stuck in the training. By this we mean, you want to capture everything you can and have trouble wrapping it up to bring it to completion. We have found God trains us in a spiral journey up the mountain. That means you will come back around to these things later down the road. So, consider that submitting this training takes a snapshot of where you are in your process now. Then expect God will continue to expand and build on it.
- For example, identity statements: You will begin the process of developing your identity statements in this part of your training, but you will continue to develop more along the way. Some of the statements will be matured and expanded. New and better words will replace original ones.
- God will also add new identity statements as He refines and expands your understanding of how He sees you. This is just the beginning of your training and there are many more things to explore along the way.
- For more helpful suggestions with this reframing take time to read the TWC Kingdom Culture, especially the Overcoming Mindsets setion.
WHEN A FOUNDATIONS STAGE IS COMPETED AND WHOLE YOU ARE IN YOUR TRANSITION TIME:
Congratulations on the completion of this training module. Look at what you are to submit from your training. You have a Response Journal where you can document what you are receiving from the Lord. There is a what to submit heading in that Response Journal. Collect your submission together in one document and send it to the coaches at firstname.lastname@example.org in a Word document format. (Please send the completed submission as one piece and do not send it in sections) Unless we are on a Worship Ebb, you can expect to receive feedback within 14 days. As you wait: Take a look at some of your Evidences of Transformation since you joined TWC. Your Evidences of Transformation are located at the end of each training.
- Consider posting on our TWC Forum as you transition to your next training.
- What have you enjoyed in this training?
- What Evidences of Transformation, thinking, language, actions, etc., are you seeing already?
- Jot these notes in your Evidences of Transformation section in your notebook.
- We would love to get to know you more and what you are encountering. Your posting on the Forum gives others an opportunity to celebrate you and all that God has done.
POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- Foundations, Stages 3-6 is a journey, not an assignment to be completed.
- Review the additional resource support under this tab.
- Your current version of your Identity Statement is only a start – don’t wait to get it “perfect” before beginning to write it.
- Check out the Completed Training and Transitions tab for more information about navigating between training modules.
Budget your time: Where do you think you want to be in 3 months? 6 months? 9 months? The assignments are not extensive, but the process is. Your initial thoughts are road markers and can be adjusted, but enjoy being intentional about how you think you want to make this journey so you can practice along the way.
FAQs for Foundations Stages 3-6
Questions you may have:
Q: I am about to start Foundations Stages 3-6. Can I request Stage 6 before I complete Stage 3?
A: The Foundations Stages are designed to build on the ones before. They tap into the prior trainings and build on them, so they should be experienced in order, from 1 through 6.
Q: I just completed the transition time following Foundations Stage 2. Where do I request Foundations Stage 3?
A: Contact our administrator at email@example.com. This is where you will make all your requests for your next training modules.
Q: I want to contact a coach with a question. How do I do that?
A: All members (new and veteran) can contact a coach at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are in a specialty training and have a question specific to that training, contact the specialty coaches through the champion or intel Gmails provided by those coaches.
Q: If I am interested in participating in specialty training or in a leadership role in TWC, at what point in my Foundations training can I experience those additional training opportunities?
A: As an authentic part of our training, we encourage you to focus on making sure you are developing a solid grounding in the Foundations Stages 1-6 first, before trying to take on other types of training or leadership roles. Therefore, you would need to complete all 6 Stages before exploring other TWC specialty training or leadership roles.
Q: What is the timeframe of completion for each Foundations Stage?
A: The Foundations Stages have varying timeframes. We develop our training with planned opportunities for conversations and exploration with the Lord. We would encourage you not to rush through these Stages and miss the chance to connect to God and what He wants for you in each one.
- Foundations Stage 1 is 2 months
- Foundations Stage 2 is 2 months
- Foundations Stage 3-6 is where our self-paced training begins to lengthen in to a more normal training module pace and has an approximate timeframe of 3-6 months for each stage.
Q: I am in Level 1 now, should I finish it or start over with Foundations Stage 3?
A: That is actually up to you. If you have not finished your Level 1 by June 2021, we do suggest you begin the process again at Stage 3. Many resources from Level 1 are used in Stages 3-6 which can bless and build on the time you have already spent in Level 1. If you have completed Level 1, Stages 3-6 can be treated as Advanced Training Modules (ATMs). When used as ATMs, the Stages may be requested in any order.
Q: I would be interested in looking over what each Foundations Stage 3-6 covers. I have completed my Level 1 but am interested in using one of these Stages as an Advance Training Module. Where would I find out about each one?
A: We are including the overview of the information for Stages 3-6 on the website. Look under the TRAINING tab, then Warrior Helps, then Foundations – Purpose and Mindset for more information, or under the Advanced Training Modules tab under TRAINING/Training Modules. Then request your training from email@example.com.